Who are we?
MWI Design (aka My Wizard Design) is based in Co. Cork, Southern Ireland. Our web design and book design skills have been honed over many years and MWI Design has designed websites from the very simple to the very complex. We love to give our websites a different look to distinguish them from the millions of others out there but we are also happy to go with a more conventional look if that's what you want.
Part of our work is designing the book covers and associated web sites for MWI Publishing, which produces books and dvds on a variety of topics.
We have also designed for artists, landscape gardeners, trainers, various businesses and organisations.
We are experts in the content management system Concrete5 and Phil Young, our web master, is happy to work with you to get the website you want. Our designer Morag Campbell studied Art and Design at Bristol University and will liaise with you about the look of your website.
Our business ethos is inspired by the Briarpatch concepts created in San Francisco in the 1970's stated as:
- You have an insatiable curiosity about how the world works.
- You seek to do the work you love and to make a living at it.
- It is more important to you to provide the highest quality product or service than to get rich.
- But you recognize that you must make a profit to stay in business.
- You prefer cooperation to "going it alone."
- You prefer honesty and openness to deception and secretiveness.
- You believe in personal and social responsibility.
- You believe in simple living and environmental preservation.
- It is important to you to have fun in everything you do.